The media and political establishment are dumbfounded by Donald Trump's strong and resilient Presidential appeal given what they deem as his constant outlandish comments. The American voter response is quite simple.
In 2008, Barack Obama promised us "Hope and Change." We were told his policies would make America stronger at home and around the globe. Fast forward seven years. America is in a tailspin. Joblessness as far as the eye can see. Businesses shuttered. Skyrocketing healthcare costs thanks to Obamacare. Radical spending that has wracked up more debt than the nation spent in the first 225 years of its history. A feckless foreign policy that spawned the rise of ISIS, unleashing a level of barbarism not seen since the Middle Ages. Americans have had enough. Americans want more than change. Americans want Oblimination -- the complete reversal of Obama's failed policies and everything he and the political establishment stand for.
1. Obama started his presidency with an apology tour criticizing America and hasn't stopped. Trump has made it clear he won't apologize to anyone.
2. Obama is polished, polite and "cool". Trump is not.- he is a relentless street fighter.
3. Obama wants to share the wealth. Trump wants to create more wealth with jobs, jobs and more jobs.
4. Obama wants to change America. Trump wants to reverse what Obama has changed and make America great again.
5. Obama wants to appease evil. Trump wants to destroy evil.
6. Obama woos the media. Trump scares the media.
7. Obama obsesses on the politically correctness. Trump doesn't give a damn about being politically correct.
8. Obama likes to pose himself as a "thinker" and an "intellectual. Trump is a doer.
9. Obama is beholden to his ideology, his party and his donors. Trump has made it clear he is not beholden to anyone.
10. Obama is a community organizer. Trump is a business builder. Americans want this country run like a business not a community organization.
11. Obama makes threats. Trump responds with overpowering actions.
12. Obama is a patient dawdler. Trump demands action and results - now!
13. Obama will promote you if you screw up. Trump will fire you.
14. Obama treats his friends as enemies and his enemies as friends. Trump has made it clear - you don't want to be his enemy.
The media doesn't get it. The political establishment doesn't get it. Donald Trump gets it.
Trumps understands the level of concern American’s have with the current direction of the country. He understands America doesn’t just want change. American wants Oblimination – the complete reversal of President Obama’s failed policies.
Scot K. Vorse
Scot K. Vorse is a retired investment banker having spent much of his career at Goldman, Sachs & Co. A graduate of Harvard Business School, he is currently the president of Vorsetrade, a software company based on patent pending technology which uses barter logic and technology used by government entities to reallocate excess assets.